Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Retrospective: Top 12 Social Media Tweets From An Advertising Studio Manager

It has been almost a year when I experienced a strong connection with social media and started using pretty much all social networks. To celebrate my first year of actively tweeting, I've collected some of my most memorable tweets (descending chronological order) to share with you: 
I hope you enjoy my story and can appreciate the ingenuity within these tweets. It's like someone who've just discovered this powerful new thing and is so excited about it. Since then my enthusiasm has just grown exponentially and I've been studying and experimenting with social media. The more I do it the more I like it. I believe I've just found an activity that turned out to define a turning point in my life and professional career. 'Enhorabuena Social Media.'

I hope you've enjoyed the article. Please post your opinion. Comments are greatly appreciated!!
EA 

3 comments:

  1. Ernie Arias,
    You have collected very interesting tweets. Please collect some more tweets and keep posting regularly.
    Steve tickolo
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would simply say to you all “awesome information”
    website

    ReplyDelete